Spinning & Weaving Week 2020: Strut Your Stuff Fashion Show Participant
Spinning & Weaving Week
Strut Your Stuff Informal Fashion Show
generously sponsored by American Kumihimo Society
All fiber enthusiasts, whether beginner or advanced, are invited to share their inspirational garments, wearable art, accessories for the home, and functional work. Participants are encouraged to model their latest wearable creation or to show their functional designs in this fun and supportive environment. Participation is free, but limited. Priority will be given to those who hold an active HGA membership. The show will begin at 2:00 PM EST on Sunday, October 11, 2020 and will continue until all pieces have been shown.
Registration Deadline: October 1, 2020 (after this deadline we will still accept submissions pending availabilty)
Rehearsal: October 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST (tentative)
Strut Your Stuff will be presented online using Zoom. Familiarity with using a web camera is recommended. We may ask for a test run to assist you with your presentation.
- Lighting: Ability to present from a well-lit space. We recommend a Ring light or something similar. If it's warm and the weather is clear, natural sunlight works well.
- Technology: You will need to have a webcam (via computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone).
- The Art Work: The art work must be something you made. When registering we will ask you to complete details about the piece for our announcer.
- Model: You will be modeling your own work for the show. Have fun with it. Allow yourself space to twirl and show your piece from every angle.
- Facilities: Your presentation should be able to be given from a space without interruptions (pets, children, television, etc.)
For assistance, please call (678) 730-0010 Monday-Friday, 12-5 PM EST.
Thank you for your interest in participating with Spinning & Weaving Week!
|Neon CRM by Neon One|